Friday, September 12, 2014

As promised....


Remember when I said we was gonna talk makeup? As promised here we goooooo!
So what's you guys thoughts on contouring & highlighting? I've used a highlighter but never got the right product to contour...I know I'm God's masterpiece but I wish He would have went a little thinner on my nose! lol So I'm really wanting to try contouring, what's the best products for it?

                                                     (Hello there!)


Wanna know what else I'm loving? Wine colored lips! I got a real cheapo lip stick (I'm talking dollar store brand) but it's a deep rich wine color & I'm in LOVE. Once I apply lip liner there's no real difference quality wise except I have to apply it more than I would have to a better brand....(Quick thought maybe since I'm running a sorta beauty blog I can use it as an excuse to start splurging? hmmmm)

So what's some of you gals new favorite trends or tips? Would love to hear! Comment & don't forget to subscribe!

As always God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment