Thursday, September 11, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

I may be a nerd but this is pretty exciting, writing my first blog post! So shall we get to know each other a little? As you already know my name's Stacie, I'm 21 & I live in New York most the year but in the winter I go to either Florida or North Carolina so you Southerners keep your eye out ;) I'm currently single & waiting for my husband that I've been praying for (Preferably a preacher haha) I spend most of my days reading, checking out new fashion/beauty and sitting in a car haha How about some random facts? I would give anything for a English Bulldog, I'm scared of driving, I've been to Disney World 3 times & can't wait to go back. I recently spoke in front of a church for the first time & almost fainted lol So any thing else you wanna know or share? I'm an open book!
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment