Monday, September 15, 2014

Church time! With a little love mixed in

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I drive 50 miles to church so church is an all day thing lol Church was beyond perfect yesterday. I attend The Father House, my pastors are from South Africa & if you wanna find a Godly couple so much in love, look no farther than these two! They make my heart melt, no joke.
             (Seriously, look at how he looks at her! *swoon*)

 It was all about Godly marriages yesterday, a personal favorite of mine ;), they made little graphs to demonstrate the difference between how Hollywood perceives relationships vs. a Godly relationship. I went ahead & made one up on paint to show you! (You're welcome)
                            (Its not pretty but it'll get the job done)


Okay so you can see the difference obviously, Hollywood builds the relationships from the physical & up which means it's built on a point that can easily topple over (as much as I love beauty, beauty fades my loveys) but see how it builds the most important factors last? Which means their too heavy to be the top layers, they have to be the foundation. God has to be the foundation in a relationship & the rest follows suit. If you wanna hear the full sermon check it out on tfhny.org
As always God bless & don't forget to comment & subscribe/follow


Also if you came here from Pinterest let me know! I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment