Thursday, October 29, 2015

Devil You ARE Defeated



Today another family member of mine is being laid to rest because of the chains & bondage of addiction. I'm sick of this, I'm sick of the devil destroying bodies, families & lives. Devil you are no longer welcome, and you can take your disgusting diseases with you! Please don't read this thinking I'm some crazy dramatic person, I'm not. Drugs & alcohol has taken the lives of more of my family members than cancer, heart disease & any other sickness, COMBINED. Earlier this summer my cousins life was taken at the young age of 28, leaving behind a 5 year old & a young widow, He was a boy that at one point was the sweetest person you could meet, always smiling & joking. And then the devil showed up.

I have another cousin that was really like an older brother to me, sitting in a jail cell with his family ripped apart because the devil showed up.

Did they start down that path with a clear mind? Yes. But do you think for one second they started with the intention of sitting in a jail cell for years or a grave? No.

That's where the devil stepped in, he has ripped these lives apart like a tornado. I'm so mad today I don't even know how to put words together.

But the part that has made me furious is the enablers, its funny how people will see no problem with a man falling over drunk until the next day when their walking into his funeral because of it. If your not against the problem, your for it.


If your reading this and currently struggle with addiction, please I'm begging you get help. Distance yourself from the people that encourage you to do the things that are killing you (even if they're family) your life is SO important, Jesus did not die on the cross for "good" people He died for people that need Him, people with struggles and pain.

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment