Monday, October 5, 2015

Remember me?

Wow, it sure has been a while....I could lie & say I've been finding myself....maybe Ive been saving up all my experiences to hit you with one powerhouse post but.......that's not true....I've actually lost myself a little bit more than when I started this blog. In the beginning I started this with the hopes of becoming one of those awesome overnight bloggers that knock peoples socks off but that obviously didn't happen. The experiences I've had since I left here haven't been all that good, there were some highlights....I got to stand next to one of my best friends as she married the love of her life in a wedding that was completely God centered

               Blowing the shofar at her wedding to welcome the Holy Spirit


But even those good moments were marred. The wedding was in Indiana & on the way over we got a call that my cousin had passed away at age 27. He left behind a wife & baby girl, so while there were good moments, this year has left me searching. Searching for answers, searching for meaning. I've honestly felt like it's been a year in the wilderness, but let me tell you in this year of wilderness I've got some of the best CHURCH I've ever experienced. So I'm keeping it as a reminder that even in the dessert God won't leave you thirsty.



                                               See I wasn't lying ;)


But to end this post I think I've come back here looking for my calling. I know God's ready to reveal it & I'm hoping here is where I'll find it hiding.

So until next time keep me in prayer & be blessed...Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment