Saturday, October 17, 2015

Let's talk Honeymoons shall we?

So I think it's pretty obvious that every little detail of a wedding gets talked about & analyzed to DEATH but the one little part that kinda gets pushed to the side, which in my opinion is one of the most important parts, is the Honeymoon! Sure it gets it's little share of spotlight & hey no one's going to be THAT excited about a trip their not invited to (unless you invite people on your honeymoon, and no offense honey but that's a lil weird) but I feel like because no one else wants to hear about it brides tend to put it to the back burner. But I'm here to tell you pull it to the front and turn that bad boy on full heat! It's your first trip with your new husband!!! Many of you, like myself, don't even know what it's like to wake up next to your significant other, much less wake up next to them in paradise! So ladies let's have some fun today & talk about our (your) dream vacation destination!

Snowbirds In Love


Now most of you probably pictured waking up in some little sunny slice of Heaven with nothing but a palm tree to shade your window, but not me....Now don't get me wrong I would absolutely love a tropical vacation but for some reason whenever I picture my honeymoon I picture a little romantic cabin in the snow somewhere in Colorado or even abroad. To me, there's nothing more romantic than just my husband & I in the solitude, no dirty hotels, no noisy kids and no "accidental" 6 am wake up call. I feel like a honeymoon should be about just the two of you, no other opinions should matter. So go ahead, book that dream honeymoon! As long as your budget allows it & your honey agrees there is no one else that should sway you any direction besides the one you pick. After all it's only once in a life time! Now let me hear your fantasy honeymoon, will you be sipping hot cocoa or virgin piƱa coladas

Xoxo Be bless Stacie

(Btw, look as me getting all fancy with my watermarks & editing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment