Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thoughts on missionary?

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19

 During the Holy Ghost After Party, they had certain ministers appointed to pray over people during the altar call. I was down at the front praying to myself & felt a hand on my back as someone started praying over me (I didn't get to see who it was) until about 5 minutes ago their words didn't click. 
They were prophesying over me saying I had the spirit of Esther (A book that happens to be my favorite!!) and that I had a heart for my people & was set apart to help save my people. They were pleading God save her people! Well honestly until I started telling my mom about what had happen and what they had said, I thought my people meant my family but now standing back I see the big picture. 


For the past year missionary work has played on my mind & heart, I was talking to a friend of mine about our main goals in life & told them I wanna make a difference not a huge famous, look at that hero difference but a difference in a child, a village, a person. I prayed that the Lord would set a specific country or area on my heart & I now know where I need to go. To my people in Romania, another friend of mine went there on a mission trip & the pictures & stories broke my heart but the difference they made over there pieced it back together. They had the chance to help build homes for people living under makeshift tents built out of blankets, share the love of Jesus & have revival through an interpreter. My people are the Romanian people, Lord I pray that you make me a servant that you open opportunities to help serve my people. Everyone keep me in prayer during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment