Thursday, October 22, 2015

New Post Coming Soon.....

SO I had this amazing post all ready for posting, it was probably my best one yet. I had it all typed out on my phone well unfortunately I dropped my phone trying to turn off the volume while walking into church & shattered the inner screen. My screen started turning lovely shades of purple splotches until I woke up this morning & it was completely useless. So with that being said, I'm on a contract and it's not as simple as going down to buy a new one (Can we all agree the "insurance" policies stink, if I have to pay more for my deductible than I did when I bought the phone, that's not insurance. Tats a scam ladies & gents) I'm hoping once I'm able to get a new phone I can switch everything over including my notes & as soon as I'm able I'll hit you guys with a powerhouse post!!

Until then be blessed my loves
Xoxo Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment